Roller Mills & Roll Crushers
Roskamp Roll Crushers are designed for the most demanding crushing applications, with roll corrugations and roll speed differential ratios available to match any operating conditions. Available in two-, four- and six-roll designs, the 1600 Series has a 16" roll diameter and a range of 50 to 300 HP.
These roll crushers have unique bearing slides that assure accurate, consistent production, and all machine functions adapt easily to full automation. With Roskamp roll crushers, their robust construction guarantees maximum performance around the clock.
- 16" roll diameter
- Belleville spring roll protection
- Self-aligning, double-row spherical roller bearings with split pillow block bearing housing
- One-point manual roll adjustment via machine jack screws
- Precise, repeatable hand wheel adjustment
- Roll corrugation and roll speed differential ratios for all applications
Download BrochureContact Sales
Request a Test
See for yourself what our equipment can do. Send us a sample and we'll provide a detailed analysis of the recommended equipment specifications and horsepower requirements.
Visit Test Center »