1200 Series Cracking Mill
Designed for the most demanding oilseed applications, the robust construction of the Roskamp Cracking Mills guarantees maximum performance around the clock. Load-centering bearing supports and unique bearing slides assure accurate, consistent production. Roll corrugation and speed differential ratios are available to match any operating system. The 1200 Series Cracking Mill has a roll surface area ranging from 904 to 2714 square inches, a soybean capacity range of 300 to 1000 MTD and a horsepower range of 15 to 125 HP.
- 12" diameter chilled iron rolls
- Load-centering bearing supports
- Replaceable bearing slides
- Roll corrugation and speed differential ratios for all applications
- Straight-line roll adjusting maintains tram throughout full range of adjustment
- Separate inner-roll drive for each bank of rolls
- One motor V-belt drive
Download BrochureContact Sales
Request a Test
See for yourself what our equipment can do. Send us a sample and we'll provide a detailed analysis of the recommended equipment specifications and horsepower requirements.
Visit Test Center »