1400/1600 Series Cracking Mill
Designed for the most demanding oilseed applications, the robust construction of the Roskamp Cracking Mills guarantees maximum performance around the clock. Load-centering bearing supports and unique bearing slides assure accurate, consistent production. Roll corrugation and speed differential ratios are available to match any operating system. The 1400 Series Cracking Mill has a roll surface area of 3166 square inches, a soybean capacity of 1250 MTD and a horsepower range of 60 to 150 HP. The 1600 Series Cracking Mill has a roll surface area ranging from 2613 to 4222 square inches, a soybean capacity range of 1000 to 1550 MTD and a horsepower range of 50 to 150 HP.
- 14" and 16" diameter chilled iron rolls
- Load-centering bearing supports
- Replaceable bearing slides
- Roll corrugation and speed differential ratios for all applications
- Straight-line roll adjusting maintains tram throughout full range of adjustment
- Separate inner-roll drive for each bank of rolls
- One motor V-belt drive
Download BrochureContact Sales
Request a Test
See for yourself what our equipment can do. Send us a sample and we'll provide a detailed analysis of the recommended equipment specifications and horsepower requirements.
Visit Test Center »