For information on how CPM is ensuring safety during the COVID-19 crisis, click here
Loss-in-Weight Scale weighing system provides accurate measurement of micro ingredients into your batching system. It also provides continuous inventory monitoring and high-speed weighing with the multiple VFD option. The typical Loss-in-Weight Scale installation calls for daily usages under 500 pounds and cycle draws between 1 and 20 pounds. Let our team of experts help determine the right scale system solution to optimize your batching performance.
Download Brochure >>
- Number of ingredients: 4 to 100
- Average draw weight: 1 to 10 pounds
- Bin capacity: 6 cu/ft
- Scale display resolution: .05 to .1 pounds (based on environment)
- Refill bin lids with 6-inch flange
- Bin level sensors
- Bin vibrators
- Lid lock systems
- Speed control - direct, remote I/O or integrated
Request a Test
See for yourself what our equipment can do. Send us a sample and we'll provide a detailed analysis of the recommended equipment specifications and horsepower requirements.
Visit Test Center »