CPM Roskamp Champion Flaking Mills feature quality construction and materials throughout. The unique Roskamp Flaker square-bearing housing design assures accurate, consistent flaking and ease of operation. Outfitted with distinct features that come standard on all Roskamp Flaking Mills, including agitator shaft, roll end sealing devices and feeders for oilseed applications, our mills
represent the lowest operating-cost solution in the industry.
SP 2400 Series Flaking Mills are predominately used in the oilseed industry. The oilseed flakers can be optionally configured for steam flaking and industrial applications.
- 24" diameter centrifugally cast chilled iron rolls
- High-density base for additional mass and vibration dampening
- Double-row spherical roller bearings mounted in square bearing blocks
- Machined bearing slides with replaceable wear liners
- Roll feeder with hopper agitator, including breaker combs and independent drive
- Clean-in-place system cleans behind the cheek plates and roll ends
- Energy-efficient HTD main drive
Request a Test
See for yourself what our equipment can do. Send us a sample and we'll provide a detailed analysis of the recommended equipment specifications and horsepower requirements.
Visit Test Center »